Arts and Culture:
- Late-Night Breakfast: Thursday, 10:30 p.m. – 1:30 a.m., Lamberton Hall
Dance Marathon will host a late-night breakfast event at Lamberton Hall. Tickets cost $5 and can be purchased in the UC all week. Gold Plus, Venmo (@Lehigh-DM) and cash are all accepted.
- Cambodian Culture Day, Friday, 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m., Williams Hall – Global Commons
Celebrate Cambodian culture with food, music and activities.
- NYC Trip, Saturday, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m., Packer Avenue – Bus location
University Productions is offering $10 tickets to go to NYC for the day to do whatever you want before the bus leaves for Bethlehem at 11 p.m. Tickets through Transbridge typically cost about $50 for a round trip from South Bethlehem.
- Open Mic Night, Saturday, 8 p.m. – 12 a.m., Lamberton Hall
Come watch, listen or perform at the last open mic night of the year. All acts are welcome.
- From the Past to the Future, Sunday, 3 p.m. – 4 p.m., Zoellner Arts Center
Drawing on the rich musical heritage of Lehigh, LU Wind Ensemble presents a special sesquicentennial program of wind band music highlighting works from historical eras of the university.
- Men’s Tennis vs. Colgate, Friday, 12 p.m., Lewis Tennis Center
- Women’s Lacrosse vs. Bucknell, Friday, 5 p.m., Ulrich Sports Complex