This recipe provides a large amount of protein between the quinoa, chicken and almonds, but also maintains sweetness from the cranberries. Enjoy warm or cold — both are delicious options!
- Rotisserie chicken or cooked chicken
- Feta cheese
- Put the desired amount of quinoa in a pot with water. Cook over medium heat until boiled. Once it begins to boil, reduce the heat to low and cover with a lid. The quinoa is done once all of the water is out of the pot.
- While quinoa is cooking, sauté spinach and kale until wilted. Season them with salt and pepper.
- Once the quinoa is finished, mix together with kale and spinach in a big bowl. Add cut up rotisserie chicken or cooked chicken.
- Toss in cranberries, chopped almonds and feta cheese to taste.
If you would like to submit a recipe or review for publication, you may submit it directly to the editorial pages editor using the form below. You may also email a recipe or review to [email protected].