Looking for a last minute dinner idea? Look no further than this salmon with lemon piccata. The recipe requires little time and ingredients, yet is full of flavor. Try it for yourself and enjoy. Bon appétit.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2.5 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lemon stock
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the salmon on a tray with tin foil and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkled salmon with some salt and pepper for flavor.
- Bake salmon for 10 minutes.
- While salmon is baking, combine 2 and a half tbsp. of lemon juice with 1/2 cup of chicken stock. Place combination in a sauce pan.
- Allow sauce to heat up to a boil, then add capers to taste.
- Once the salmon is finished baking, remove from oven and drizzle with sauce on top.